The Social Travel Tribe for travelers and travel bloggers is a Facebook group perfect for you, well, if you are a traveler or a travel blogger obviously. It is also a great group if you are travel vlogger, Youtuber, or just a travel influencer (or a traveler trying to grow to an influencer status).
And here’s why.
The Social Travel Tribe Facebook Group for Travellers
The social travel tribe is so much fun for travellers. It is a place to unwind, relax, share some travel memes and connect with other fellow travelers. It is also a place:
- to ask for and give destination recommendations
- to ask for and give hotel recommendations
- to share your social profiles such as Instagram, Facebook and more, and get more eyeballs on your content (and especially, grow more followers)
- to share your photos
- to participate in periodic travel competitions, just like this one that was run in September 2021.
- to plan trips, to particpate in group trips, etc.
- to pick up great hotel deals and discounts
- to make other travel friends
- to pick up travel tips for certain destinations, such as the #BhutanMonth featured in August 2021
- to pick up tips and tricks to save money on travel
- to download freee ebooks such as this one that gives 50 free travel resources that help you save a ton of money on travel, at least $100 per person per trip!
The Social Travel Tribe Facebook Group for Travel Bloggers
If you are a travel blogger, vlogger, Youtuber or travel niche social media influencer (or wannabe influencer), then this Facebook group is doubly useful for you. And here’s why.
- The Social Travel Tribe is a free link group. As long as you provide value in your posts and your posts are travel-related, you are allowed to share your blog links, your social media pages, your vlogs, videos, photos and more.
- You can create and maintain your own hashtags within the group to gain better visibility for yourself and your posts.
- You can plan and schedule Facebook lives by connecting with the group admin, free of cost.
- You can share your social media profiles and ask for connections.
- You can pitch your offers, courses, freebies inside the group and target newer audiences.
- You can even join with your Facebook pages and grow an audience for them.
Don’t fall prey to FOMO. Join today to be part of all the fun.